Is Interakt / Mx Kollection Dead due to PHP 7?

ianraba

Re: Is Interakt / Mx Kollection Dead due to PHP 7?

Post by ianraba » 2019-09-21 10:23

Hi
I am struggling with getting PHAkt 3.7.1 activated
anyone have a way to get up and running so i can work on this?

Ian

ragni

Post by ragni » 2019-09-22 02:05

I've used it now for 300 days without having to register and have used it before for a longer time, just click "continue" on the welcome screen. If you need to register MXKollection please mail me at info@igmex.com.

franzandreani

Post by franzandreani » 2019-09-30 12:31

ragni wrote: 2019-08-28 15:09 Direct contact: ragnivallejo@gmail.com
Hi Ragni
i'm Franzandreani and i'm using since 2007 MXKollection and then ADODT on windows 10 With CS4 i will email for helping me on using PHP7
thank's a lot
Franz Andreani

ragni

Post by ragni » 2020-02-10 08:39

Please don't give up!

I have some ideas that could work, the first issue to be solved is to make a database connection from dreamweaver using a PHP7+ MySQLi connection, there seems to be some extensions that already do this and are compatible with DWCS4: http://www.webassist.com/product/mysqli

It's somewhat pricey for me and there is no trial version, but if I get lucky soon I might be able to buy it.

With this connection taken care of I'm pretty sure the wrapper mentioned many times on the forum could work since I've had success using it for old websites that I have migrated from PHP5 to PHP7, they can be used with the wrapper what you can´t do is do additional coding or updating since the MySQLi database connection can't be made using the supplied connector in DWCS4.

I'll keep you updated on the possibilities.

I just found this: https://www.dwzone-it.com/Extension/MyS ... efault.asp

It's a database connector as the first one on this post, I'll try to download it and see what happens.

Best of luck to all!

ragni

Post by ragni » 2020-02-10 08:43

Sorry I jumped too quickly to conclusion on this: https://www.dwzone-it.com/Extension/MyS ... efault.asp

It's not a database connector it's a code converter, but hey, it's another tool wich might be worth looking at!

ragni

Post by ragni » 2020-03-03 08:27

Seems like everybody left! Still... I have patched MXKart for a couple of PHP 7.3 errors and it's working fine with Phakt if anyone needs this just ask or admin please let me know how to submit this patch, it's just one file.

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred » 2020-03-05 16:28

ragni wrote: 2020-03-03 08:27 ...admin please let me know ho...
Sent you an email.
Thanks.

nimeshbrt

Post by nimeshbrt » 2020-03-11 17:38

Can anyone please help me to solve the issue.

I updated all mysql to mysqli, but still i am geting this error using MX Kollection in php 7.1

Code: Select all

Call to undefined method mysqli_result::RecordCount() in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php:438 Stack trace: #0 /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php(199): tNG->doTransaction() #1 /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_fields.class.php(72): tNG->executeTransaction() #2 /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_dispatcher.class.php(136): tNG_fields->executeTransaction() #3 /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/partner/index.php(38): tNG_dispatcher->executeTransactions() #4 {main} thrown in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 438
Also there are several Deprecated messages.

Code: Select all

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_shell has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/shell/KT_Shell.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_folder has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/folder/KT_Folder.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_fileUpload has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/file_upload/KT_FileUpload.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_image has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/image/KT_Image.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_Email has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/email/KT_Email.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_Connection has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/db/KT_Connection.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_Recordset has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/db/KT_Recordset.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_FakeRecordset has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/db/KT_FakeRecordset.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_fakeADORecordset has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/db/KT_FakeRecordset.class.php on line 268

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_file has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/file/KT_File.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; KT_CaptchaImage has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/common/lib/captcha/KT_CaptchaImage.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_dispatcher has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_dispatcher.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_insert has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_insert.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_update has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_update.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_delete has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_delete.class.php on line 21

Warning: Declaration of tNG_multiple::getFieldError($fName, $cnt) should be compatible with tNG_fields::getFieldError($fName) in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_multiple.class.php on line 246

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_multipleInsert has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_multipleInsert.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_multipleUpdate has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_multipleUpdate.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_multipleDelete has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_multipleDelete.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_custom has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_custom.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_login has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_login.class.php on line 41

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_logoutTransaction has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_logoutTransaction.class.php on line 43

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_import has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_import.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_error has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_error.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_SetOrderField has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_SetOrderField.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_Redirect has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_Redirect.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_FormValidation has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_FormValidation.class.php on line 26

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_FieldCompare has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_FieldCompare.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_FileUpload has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_FileUpload.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_ImageUpload has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_ImageUpload.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_FileDelete has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_FileDelete.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_LinkedTrans has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_LinkedTrans.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_CheckTableField has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_CheckTableField.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_CheckUnique has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_CheckUnique.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_ChkForbiddenWords has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_ChkForbiddenWords.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_CheckDetailRecord has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_CheckDetailRecord.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_CheckMasterRecord has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_CheckMasterRecord.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_DeleteDetailRec has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_DeleteDetailRec.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_DeleteFolder has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_DeleteFolder.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_ThrowError has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_ThrowError.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_Email has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_Email.class.php on line 43

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_EmailPageSection has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_EmailPageSection.class.php on line 41

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_RestrictAccess has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_RestrictAccess.class.php on line 41

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_Captcha has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_Captcha.class.php on line 19

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_UserLoggedIn has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_UserLoggedIn.class.php on line 41

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_ManyToMany has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_ManyToMany.class.php on line 20

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_MtmFakeRs has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_MtmFakeRs.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_DynamicThumbnail has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_DynamicThumbnail.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_DynamicMedia has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_DynamicMedia.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_Download has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_Download.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_MFileUpload has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_MFileUpload.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_MImageUpload has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_MImageUpload.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_MuploadHelper has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_MuploadHelper.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_FileListRecordset has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_FileListRecordset.class.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; tNG_TidyContent has a deprecated constructor in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/triggers/tNG_TidyContent.class.php on line 23

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 179

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 226

Warning: Parameter 1 to Trigger_Default_Starter() expected to be a reference, value given in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 228

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 240

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 367

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 226

Warning: Parameter 1 to Trigger_Default_FormValidation() expected to be a reference, value given in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 228

Warning: Parameter 2 to Trigger_Default_FormValidation() expected to be a reference, value given in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 228

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 240

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_login.class.php on line 167

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG_login.class.php on line 213

Deprecated: Non-static method tNG_log::log() should not be called statically in /home2/olaf/public_html/rentonic.com/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 405

macJack

Post by macJack » 2020-06-25 13:47

No problem at all. I have hired a programmer two years ago who built me a conversion program for ADDT1.01. Working perfectly with PHP 7+.

avpman

Post by avpman » 2020-08-16 19:58

macjack - are you interested in sharing the code? Would be willing to pay for it.
Thanks!