Why, What and How?

Fred
Site Admin

Why, What and How?

Post by Fred » 2010-02-15 16:21

If you are a user of the Interakt Extensions you would know what I mean when I say I just LOVE them.

As Adobe keeps on developing new extensions and software, the chances of the Interakt site going down increases

You probably have the same worry as me and that is the nightmare that the existing Interaktonline website might go down at any time and we would loose all those valuable forum entries.

The other possible problem is that the functionality of the site will degrade as new browsers are released an certain functions become incompatible. I can't see Adobe patching the existing site / code to facilitate these changes.

Issues with the Interaktonline.com website...
  • *The interakt site / forum and documentation went down on the 21 December for about 24 hours.
    *It was a disaster not being able to access the documentation and not being able to download the purchased products.
    *The KTML editor in the forums is not functional when you use Firefox ver 3.6. This browser upgrade was released on 21 January 2010.
    *SSL Certificate expired
According to Alexa Site Ranking, the hits on interakt site was #61,456: Up 117 ranks over the last three months. (Sept 2009) So there is a lot of people still hitting the site. I can only assume it is to visit the forums as there is nothing else useful on the site.

Well I have decided to register this domain and a group of Interakt extension users and myself are busy writing articles based on the useable forum entries.

We do not want to discredit "Adobe" or "Adobe Systems Romania" in any way and respect the "Adobe" trademark

If you want to join in and give a hand, please register here and start typing.

We hope to be able to cover the following topics.

* MX AJAX Toolbox
* .NET Widgets
* ImpAKT
* KTML for Dreamweaver
* KTML for PHP
* KTML for JSP
* KTML for .NET
* MX Breadcrumbs
* MX Calendar
* MX Coder Pack
* MX CSS Menus
* MX CSV Import - Export