Sades from Venezuela

sades

Sades from Venezuela

Post by sades » 2010-06-05 01:33

Hello guys im Sades i live in Venezuela, im a designer and also graduated on computer cience, been using interkat extension since hum dont even remeber, upgraded to addt when adobe took over, and was able to buy webassist extensions to, before the goverment of my country blocked us with our credit cards to be use internationally without thier freaking permission, for this last reason im still not able to donate but will soon the winds blow that chavez will go down by the end of this year.

About me well merried with childrens lol 2 kids, working mostly as a freelancer, love the beachs but my city is covered by mountains so have to take a few hours drive each time.

Im glad and i cheer up the admins and Fred of this site and hope it becomes a big success, also ill be posting when i get some time tutorials or help other users if i can, i mostly use jboss (java and jsp) now but still love the fastness of dreamweaver with interkat or addt that makes sites in a blink, i have been testing another framework from webassist, wich does kind of the stuff addt did but takes much more time consuming to get things done nothing like the addt extension, hope it comes to live again :D

Thank you Fred and looking forward to help around.