Ales from France

AleS

Ales from France

Post by AleS » 2010-02-19 20:00

Thank God! Fred exists and will revive Interakt Extensions.

As many of you, I have been developing my own web site since 2005 with DW8 and Interakt.

I just discover today Adobe discontinued Dreamweaver Toolbox on April 2009, it's a shock for me to think about this so pity situation.

Interakt extensions are disappearing under our eyes....bouhhhh ! ! ! It's too sad !

Another shock was to learn these problems with PHP 5.3.1, it's not yet installed on my provider platform, but it will be soon! !

When Interakt developed new products I was involved to test and translate just because I loved these products, and I love always until today. Each time I open DW8, it's a great pleasure.

I don't have too much time, but I'm ready to help on this new forum.

A question to Fred: is it possible to copy the Interakt forum data on this new one?

Thanks so much Fred for this awesome idea! ! !
AleS

Fred
Site Admin

Re: Ales from France

Post by Fred » 2010-02-20 10:24

Hi Ales,
Welcome to the site and the forums...
Still very new but we will get there.

We did consider getting the interakt forum data into this forum but there is legal issues in reproducing the content. Adobe still holds the copyright on the forums.
The only solution is to take the old forums and write articles on the useful stuff and post them on our site here.

I know it is a lot of work and time consuming but for now it is the only solution.